Friday, 8 January 2010

Important update

We've watched the forecasts for days and discussed it at length. We really feel it would be unwise to ask people to turn out who have not been travelling anywhere.
So Sally has done a sterling job and managed to book the hall for the next sunday instead which is the 17th January so we'll now postpone until then. I hope everyone can make the change to this date if not please contact the funcrop blog or one of us asap for us to sort you out.

Thanks for your support and we'll look forward to seeing you on the 17th.

Kay, Sal and Shirley.

No comments: